November 01, 2009

Boo!

Yesterday afternoon a lion came to our house! When he came to the door Grace said: Rrrrrrrr. Grace's buddy Emmit came trick or treating dressed in the cutest little lion costume. Grace was a bee. That little girl is so fast! As soon as I get the camera out she runs for it. I tried to bribe her to stay in one spot by putting a bowl of candy on the floor but she would grab a piece and run for me anyway.

Isn't she a cutie?

Little Micah was a baseball player. It was kind of nice to have a costume for him that was not too complicated. I'm not sure how he would have liked something bigger like Grace's. He was not too impressed with trick or treating, he was pretty hungry and just wanted to go home and eat.

We went to see aunt Rena at work, Grandpa and Grandma's house, uncle Keith and aunt Kathy's and last to Brian and Rena's house to see Gabby.

Here we are! I am not sure when I last posted a picture of myself, it's best to avoid that. The night was an over-all success, I got enough candy to keep me happy (and in maternity sized pants) for a while. I was complaining to Lucas the other day that I only have one pair of work pants that fit right now and need to lose a some weight before I have to go back to work. He didn't forget, when I reached for my third (...or fourth) piece of candy he said: didn't you want to lose weight? In my defense, I'm feeding Micah too. That said, when I'm done here, I'm going to get another piece of candy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! Grace is to die for in that costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting great pictures on the blog, I can forward them to my friends - I will learn to do this myself someday! The costumes were so precious this year!

    Love, G&G D.

    ReplyDelete