The other day Grace and I picked apples for apple sauce. I showed her how to very carefully put the apples in the buckets. She did a very good job! I picked the apples and handed them to her. She took her job very seriously, she could take two apples at a time until she decided that she needed to eat one too. After that she would not put her apple down. I personally can't eat those apples right off the tree, they are pretty tart but she seemed to like them!



I picked up a pumpkin at the store a while back so this week Grace and I decorated it. First she had to try to lift it, unsuccessful.

Since she is so young, we skipped the carving this year, maybe next time. I have to admit the artwork is not completely hers. I didn't want her to get black permanent marker on anything it could not be washed out of so I held her hand. She seemed to enjoy it, she liked making the hair the best.

We brought Grace and Micah into where I work last week so the girls could see Micah. Most of them have not seen Grace since she was a newborn. Pam was pretty excited, she really likes babies!
You are such a blessing to your daughter, such a good mother - so patient and include her in so many of your projects! Building wonderful memories! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma D.