November 20, 2009

What Do You Realy See When You Look At Me?

Oh what a cute little boy, talking and smiling at me while I change his diaper. He is so much fun now that he is becoming more expressive. Aww, there are cows on his shirt how cute..... wait a second, what does that say? Take a closer look:
"Moo-mmy"? Interesting. Side note, I did not purchase this shirt, it was a gift. Yes for now I am the moo-mmy. We shall see how long nursing lasts with Meemah, Grace was only seven months old when I found out I was pregnant with him. Until the day comes when I either can no longer nurse him or we decide to wean, to Meemah I will be much like the mother cow on the shirt. I hope it lasts for a long time, I love having an excuse to hold my little man when he needs to eat or be comforted.

1 comment:

  1. Darlin' little lad - you are blessed!

    Mom Duske

    ReplyDelete