4:30 Today starts early. After sleeping for almost five hours Micah wakes up hungry. Feeding, pooping and burping takes around an hour.
5:30 Back to bed.
8:00 Awake to eat.
9:00 Done eating. He lays on my lap smiling and talking for a while then I set him in his bed so Grace can talk to him too.

9:30 Bath time! Blurry picture is the result of having one hand on the baby, one hand on the camera and one hand keeping the toddler from poking the baby in the eye. If you were keeping track at home that is one more hand than the average person has. Guess I just have talent!
My favorite, naked baby pictures. Scratch and sniff here **** Johnson's baby soap and Johnson's baby lotion. Mmmmm!10:00 Time to eat again. Getting a bath worked up his appetite.
10:20 Sleep. Guess he was not that hungry!
1:10 Awake from morning nap, time to eat again.
2:00 Fell asleep eating. Woke up as soon as I layed him down. That's okay though because we had to get ready to go to a shower for him at Eric's work. I got him all dressed up in a cute outfit, got Grace and myself ready in record time and still had a couple minuets to feed Micah quick before we left. Turns out it was not enough time to feed him and get ready.
2:40 Spit up all over his entire outfit. Dang it, guess leaving before 2:45 will be out of the question! Here is the second outfit.
3:00 Made it to the shower on time. 3:15 Passed him to a lady at the shower and he promptly filled his diaper.
3:20 All changed, now it's time to eat. And I mean now!
4:30 Fell asleep in the car on the way home
4:45 Woke up to eat again. After eating for about an hour I set him in his swing in the kitchen so I could make supper. He was quite content the whole time I was making supper and we even had time to sit down to eat it before he needed to eat again.
6:15 Time to eat again!
7:45 Fell asleep. Here is a picture from the angle I see him most. It's a little dark because I didn't want to use the flash and wake him up and I was wearing a black shirt. It is so nice to hold my little boy and cuddle him.
10:00 Awake to eat. This will take around an hour to an hour and a half.
11:30 Hopefully down for the night.
Good night my sweet little boy, I love you a lot!



Yes he is your sweet boy! I got tired just reading your fast paced day - you're a great Mom and wife and a blessing to our family!
ReplyDeleteLove, G&G Duske
Wow!! What a cutie I can't believe how much he has changed. And geez, does he eat much?!! Hahahah.
ReplyDeleteYou make it look so easy! I almost want to have a 3rd.
ReplyDeleteOkay, just joking about the second part, but you really do make it look easy!