7:09am Wake up. Daddy came and got her and put her in bed with me. Last week it was 8:00, thank you time change. The first thing she asks for is: Baby? She runs around the kitchen and plays until I have breakfast ready.
7:30 Breakfast. We ate fried eggs and oatmeal, Grace really likes fried eggs!
7:53 Done with breakfast. Grace throws any uneaten food and her bib on the floor to let me know she is ready to get down.
8:08 Time to play with Delilah.

9:53 Time to make cookies. Micah is down for a nap so we take the time to start a batch of cookies. Grace gets up on her stool to watch, make sure she is a safe distance from the counter and stove, those little hands are fast and those arms are long!
Case in point, that is her finger poking a cookie while I take a picture.

10:50 Potty time. I'm attempting to potty train her and she now tells me when she has a dirty diaper... sometimes. I took off her peew and set her on the toilet for a while.

11:00 Nap time. Grace runs and gets in her bed while I warm a bottle. Yes, I am starting to potty train a child that still needs a bottle to go to sleep. What can I say, I can't take it away just yet.
8:25 I sit down to feed Micah which is a cue for Grace to ask: Monie? (movie). So I turn on her Little Einstein's movie: Words Around The House, her favorite movie of all time!

9:53 Time to make cookies. Micah is down for a nap so we take the time to start a batch of cookies. Grace gets up on her stool to watch, make sure she is a safe distance from the counter and stove, those little hands are fast and those arms are long!
Case in point, that is her finger poking a cookie while I take a picture. 
10:50 Potty time. I'm attempting to potty train her and she now tells me when she has a dirty diaper... sometimes. I took off her peew and set her on the toilet for a while.

11:00 Nap time. Grace runs and gets in her bed while I warm a bottle. Yes, I am starting to potty train a child that still needs a bottle to go to sleep. What can I say, I can't take it away just yet.
11:25 Goes to sleep. She always runs around and plays in her room for awhile before she is ready to sleep.

1:08 Up from her nap. She wakes up and plays for a little while until I am done with Micah for a minuet.

1:08 Up from her nap. She wakes up and plays for a little while until I am done with Micah for a minuet.
1:21 Potty time again. I set her on the toilet for about ten minuets, nothing. I pick her up to put a diaper back on and she goes on the floor, figures!
1:23 Monie? (I am sitting down to feed Micah again)
1:59 Peew. The second time today she told me she had a dirty diaper. Next goal: tell me before you go.
2:14 Run to look for Cody and Lila, let them in from outside
2:55 Read to me?
3:18 Lucas is home. Grace always does a happy dance and runs around yelling when "Lukie" comes home.
3:22 Monie?
3:40 Bother Lucas as he attempts to do homework
4:10 Throw a fit. She was pretty tired from getting up early and it was coming up to afternoon nap time
4:15 Nap time. No sleeping this time, just crying like her heart was broken
4:45 Dada gets home. He lets her out of her room, sweet freedom!
5:50 Supper. Little girls who don't take their afternoon nap get tired early. Grace and Lucas ate supper. Micah had to eat then so I didn't get to eat.
6:30 Bath time.
6:55 - 7:20 Another fit, this girl is tired
7:30 Bed time. Dada gave her a bottle early and put her down to sleep. I hope she gets used to the time change soon, it is pretty hard on her to stay up an hour later every night.
Sweet dreams princess!
Sweet dreams princess!



Emmit buddy and I missed playing with Grace today - hope the shower was fun! This was fun to follow a day with Grace - really enjoy the pictures - by the way, Granpa likes cookies, too! And don't tell me to bake them! Ha!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Grandma D.
Cute!! But I do have one question, does she not eat lunch or did you just forget to write it down?
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet! I love the picture of her sitting on the toilet!
ReplyDeleteRachel, yes she does eat lunch. I got a little lax with writing stuff down by the time noon came around (thus no more pictures). If I remember correctly, we shared something in the livingroom while I fed Mema and she watched her monie.
ReplyDelete