First we have "The Christmassless Cousins." You know who you are and why this is.
Next is just a small taste of Rachel's music obsession. This photo was taken a few years ago at Spirit Fest with some guy from some band. I think the band was Beanbag? Rachel has always loved music, from Twila Paris when she was young to obscure Christian screamo bands. For more pictures of Rachel at concerts see Facebook, I know there are a few there!
Here Rachel enjoys a Pride and Prejudice watching party. At this particular party we attempted to make dresses out of newspaper and toilet paper in the style of the dresses from the movie. Hey Rachel, I think the skirt is a little shorter than Miss Lizzie would have worn. Please note the side curls on both Erica and Rachel, another look from the movie.Rachel has vary fair skin, pasty if you will. While she was in her outdoor-concert-going phase she took to wearing a sombrero to keep the sun off her skin. We wouldn't want to become shrinkled now would we!

Don't mind the left half of this picture, what I was trying to show is Rachel's shirt. If I remember correctly it says something to the effect of: I like dirty boys with no money. Hmmmm, I'll leave you to your own conclusions. Side note: this is a couple years before she started dating her husband.

Don't mind the left half of this picture, what I was trying to show is Rachel's shirt. If I remember correctly it says something to the effect of: I like dirty boys with no money. Hmmmm, I'll leave you to your own conclusions. Side note: this is a couple years before she started dating her husband.



Ahahahahha! The Christmasless Cousins! Haahaaa! Tina, you make me laugh so hard!
ReplyDeleteFYI: I believe that was the lead singer of Beanbag. I think his name is Hunz(?) and the band decided to break up after a horrible car accident(?). As you can see, I am really sure about my facts.
Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Haven't heard anything from Rachel lately - hope all is well with her and many more happy birthdays!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWendy D.