She sat very nice in the chair while Dawn covered her clothes. It helped that she was distracted by playing with my cell phone.
I don't think I have ever seen her sit so quietly and still for so long. She did not make a peep! Grace is usually a little quiet around strangers but this was pretty extreme. She didn't not know what to think about what was going on.
We finally got a smile when it was all done!It is only fitting that Grace had such an important event as her first haircut at Creations. Three years ago this week Eric proposed to me while I was getting a haircut there. As the story goes, they had planned that he would come in with flowers and the ring as I was getting done but he could not wait and came in while Dawn was still cutting my hair. Good thing this picture is a little fuzzy, I look pretty silly, my hair is soaking wet and my face is red from crying. It was a happy day though!


Cute gal - and a nice walk down memory lane!
ReplyDeleteWendy