November 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary Part II/Happy Thanksgiving

Today is my in-law's 32nd wedding anniversary, yes that's right, the have been married one day short of a full year longer than my parents. It kind of makes it easy for me to remember their anniversary! I don't have a picture of them together handy, I'll find one and post it later. I'm kind of slipping on my blog-a-day duties. I have obviously not known them as long as my parents but they are just as great an example to us. I hope that Eric and I have as long and happy a marriage as they have.

Today is also Thanksgiving, in case you live under a rock! I should take this time to list some things I'm thankful for.

Eric
Grace and Meemah
Family
A good job
A house
A car that runs
Food in the house (I'm not going to say food on the table because that would mean that I would have to put it there!)
Our puppies Cody and Delilah
Lucas, even though he misses home a lot
Eric's mom who watches my babies while I am at work
All the food that I am going to stuff myself with today!

Enjoy your turkey and don't forget to be thankful for everything you have!

1 comment:

  1. Cliff just said again last nite how thankful we are for our 2 daughter-in-laws and son- in - law - you are the best and an answer to our prayers for our children!

    Love, Cliff & Wendy

    ReplyDelete