November 16, 2009

Two Months!

Look, my little Micah man is already two months old! This is what he thinks of me taking all those pictures of him. I'm not sure that hat will still fit him at Christmas time so he is wearing it now. I think it is adorable!
Here is your regularly scheduled monthly picture in the chair. I don't remember it being this hard to get Grace's monthly picture. Oh that's right, there was not a toddler trying to kiss the baby, grab the camera out of my hand and lying on the floor crying all at once.

Micah is getting bigger all of the time, he is almost too long for the baby bassinet we have in the living room for him. He is awake more every day and likes to talk and smile at us. He likes to be where the action is and if I lay him down where he can't see what is going on he cries. Last night I was trying to feed him so he would go to sleep but he just wanted to talk and smile at me, it was so cute.

Um this isn't a picture of Micah but I think it is ridiculously cute. I could not find G yesterday morning but could hear her talking. Here she is keeping Cody company in his favorite place to sleep. We have decided that if Cody can't be on top of Eric at all times he does the next best thing, sleep on his dirty clothes. Isn't that face to die for?


She is getting big too, I am pretty sure she has grown in the past couple of weeks. She can reach things she was not able to just a little while ago. She is also getting heavier so it is becoming more of a work out for Dada to throw her around. You should hear her laugh when he does!

1 comment:

  1. Yes your son does love to talk and coo - his eyes are so sparkly - Grace and Cody - why not - she just loves all the dogs on the farm, too! Great pictures!

    Love, Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete