November 24, 2009

The Pioneer Woman Part III

Finally after three days, I get to the part where we actually see the Pioneer Woman!

Here are the mall cops being filmed for their reality show while they wait to escort her down the hall. I was not expecting her to be that tall. Then she walked by and I saw that she was wearing boots with about a four inch heel.

Like I said before, we were right by the stage when we started out. We got to hear her answer a couple of questions and talk for a minuet before the signing started. She looks a lot thinner than I had pictured her, she looked good.

There was a minor disruption about half an hour into the signing because Marlboro Man showed up. We heard the people on the other end of the hall getting excited about something and sure enough, there he was with the two little boys.
They made a brief appearance on stage. He took a couple pictures of the crowd then stood so everyone could get pictures of the three of them.
I don't think those two boys are very used to standing still in front of a crowd yet. They were showing of their fighting skills!


Here, dad tries to pull them apart. Good luck!
Look, we are almost there. The camera is not zoomed at all. I can hang in for a couple more minuets.

Yay! We made it! Here is visual proof that I met the Pioneer Woman.

1 comment:

  1. You have more patience than I! Glad you got do meet her and you enjoyed your day with Rachel!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete