November 15, 2011

Snow!

It snowed while we were gone last week!  I am kind of sad we missed it because I love snow.  They say that it was really wet and icy, trucks where Eric works were stopped for an entire day.  I'm glad they stop the trucks when roads are bad, I would rather he sit for a day than have him wind up upside down in the ditch somewhere. 


I'm sure there will be plenty of snow this winter.  It just kind of makes me sad that we missed the first one.  This just means that the next snow we get will be like a first snow.  We have been blessed with a long, warm fall so there really is nothing to complain about. 

Snow makes me think of Christmas.  I love Christmas even more than I love snow.  I try to restrain myself, for the sake of the rest of my family, to wait until at least after Thanksgiving before breaking out the Christmas music.  If the next snow comes before Thanksgiving I will be hunting down Christmas music and listening to it regardless!

1 comment:

  1. Feel the same as you about snow and Christmas...but I don't waite for the music...channel 87 on Dish has the traditional Christmas music and we have been enjoying it so much!

    Enjoy the next snow!!

    Blessings, Wendy

    ReplyDelete