November 19, 2011

Shameless product plug - Pants

Hello and welcome to yet another glowing report on some item that I own and love!  This week it is pants.  My mom got a pair of these from her sister I think and decided to get one for each of us girls too.  They are by far the most comfortable pants I have ever owned.  I'm pretty sure I could live in them.  They are soft and warm, but not too warm.  The waist band is not too tight, nor does it sag.  


The legs have a nice shape but are not too tight.  I have only worn them out of the house once (because I lack the right footwear) but I know my mom has worn hers to work.  I wear mine every evening and on cold nights to bed.  They are really soft.  And if all that was not enough, they are plenty long!  Not every store carries comfy pants in more than one length.  That means that the only other pair of non-dress pants I own that are long enough were homemade.  (Short people, don't even talk to me about how pants are always too long, you can always make pants shorter).  I pretty much love these pants and live in them when they are not being washed. 


Sadly, I have no idea how to get ahold of a pair.  I think they were clearanced out when mom picked up ours.  All I know is they are Columbia brand and they are in the Titanium line.  That also means I have no idea how much they cost.  If anyone is interested in them let me know and I will ask my mom more about them. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have known about this when I was in St.Cloud this weekend...saw tons of Columbia clothing...was able to get 2 pairs of the under armor (sp) bottoms for Cliff for Christmas...had choice of #2 warmth or #3...didn't know what Eric had...they recommended #2 for farm active instead of #3 more for sitting.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete