Eric got a set of this Under Armour for Christmas a couple of years ago and I am pretty sure he loves it. It is basically long underwear but better because it is formulated for people pursuing athletic endeavors in the cold. Eric loves it because he has to be out in the cold for his job. He wears it when he is hauling oil in the dead of winter and it keeps him nice and warm. It is also nice to wear when deer hunting falls on a cold weekend.
It is a whole lot nicer to wear a thin layer under the clothes than multiple heavy layers. Eric says it is better because Under Armour allows more freedom of movement than say, a snowsuit, would. If you are looking for a great Christmas gift for the person in your life who has a job that requires them to work in the cold, this is the answer. Because it was a Christmas gift, not from me, I'm not 100% sure but I think it was purchased at Sheels. I found it online on the Under Armour website too. Check it out, it's great stuff! If you want a personal testimonial just talk to my, cosy, warm husband.

Great to know...I've been looking for something like this for Cliff...will check it out in St. Cloud when I go to Darlene's 18th/19th.
ReplyDelete