November 07, 2011

Scary Cute!

Last week was national "Dress Your Little Kid Up In Costumes Day" and we happily participated. I purchased a pumpkin costume for Grace when she was just a little peanut and it has worked for all three of my kids to wear it.  Grace, of course, wore it first when she was just four months old. 






Micah was 13 months old when he wore it because it would have been a little big for him at one month old and we were given the cutest little newborn baseball costume so he wore that the first year.  He didn't wear the hat, first because he was old enough to know he didn't like it and second because his head was way to big!

JJ finished the trilogy and wore it this year.  Since we did not take him out I let him wear the suit without a shirt under like the other two had to.  It's kind of sad to know that this is the last year we will get to pull out the little pumpkin suit and force the baby to wear it.  JJ didn't seem to mind wearing it so I left it on him all evening because he looked so cute!



Micah was a little lion.  Eric could not stop laughing at his little round cheeks in that hood.  He didn't want to take it off when we got back home.  So, even though it was pretty warm inside of that hood he ran around in that thing all evening. 

He was so scary that even Tinkerbell was afraid of him!  This, by the way, was my attempt to get a picture of all three kids together in their costumes.  JJ cried and crawled off and Micah spent the whole time growling at Grace because he liked her reaction.  I think this picture is kind of funny anyway. 


Grace loved dressing up as Tinkerbell, she likes to wear dresses and pretend she is a princess. 


And here is another picture of little, happy JJ.  Look, he has teeth!  He is getting two on top now too and he can eat so much better. 

2 comments:

  1. Building memories! Most precious babes...made good use of that costume.

    Loveth, G&G Duske

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dad wasn't happy until I came in and looked at these pictures, now I know why!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete