November 16, 2011

Snow boots

The last time I owned boots just for cold weather I was fifteen.  I got rid of them when we moved to AZ the fall I turned sixteen.  We moved back to Minnesota the following spring but I never felt the need for snow boots. 

My wonderful husband forced me to spend the money and purchase this lovely pair yesterday.  Now that we live in the frozen Northland I guess it's high time.  I knew I wouldn't wear snow boots if they were ugly so I picked these and Eric made me buy them even though they were not the cheapest ones on the shelf.  I'm excited to trudge through high drifts of snow to my van now!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're pleased with them...forced you?? Oh, well, glad you take good care of each other. They are nice boots.

    Blessings, G&G D.

    ReplyDelete