November 09, 2011

Babies!!

Almost a week ago my little sister finally had her baby!  He is a cute little boy 8lbs 4 ozs, 20 inches long.  We got a text that she was going into the hospital an hour before we were going to get in the car to drive back to Minnesota for the weekend.  So we decided to wait a couple hours to make sure we got there during the day time.  Sure enough, we got the message late Friday night that little Smith had arrived.  Since we already had plans to drive to Minnesota I was hoping that he would be born before we had to go back.  But he was a good little guy and was born before we even got there.  This way we can see him on the way down AND back. 


 Remy seemed happy about him, we met him and my parents for lunch before going to the hospital and he was pretty happy.  I think he will be a good helper, he is older than my kids were when they got a baby brother!


I wanted to hold him pretty bad so that is the first thing I did when we got to the hospital.  Everyone says this but it's true, you forget how small babies are when yours get older.  JJ seems small to me but he is already nine months old and was a lot bigger than Smith.  I like his black hair. 

I know that Remy was a little tired when we were at the hospital but look at that smile!  We didn't get to stay long at the hospital because my older two got kind of antsy and there is not a lot they are allowed to touch in a hospital room.  Also JJ was so tired and crabby, we had been driving since 5am when we got to the hospital so I don't blame them one bit for being antsy and crabby!  I'm really glad we were able to see little Smith and that I got to hold him, little babies are so precious.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful baby nephew, Tina! Another precious gift from God.

    G&G D.

    ReplyDelete