He is so much more alert than a month ago! I love it when babies are young because every day brings so many changes. For example, today he was sitting in his swing and he started making baby sounds. Baby sounds are so much fun because it means that he has learned to make sounds other than crying. As much as I love my kids, the fact that the only sound a new baby can make for a while is a cry gets a little tiring.
I thought I should come up with something else to take JJ's monthly picture in because we used Micah's rocking chair for Micah. Then I forgot to think about it any more and suddenly he was a month old! Micah's rocking chair it is.
When I just had one baby she sat in a baby seat on the floor or in her swing all of the time when she was awake so she could be where I was. Now that I have a toddler and a preschooler too, JJ spends a little too much awake time in his bed. We try not to just leave him alone but when Eric is at work I don't have enough hands to get thing done around the house and keep Grace and Micah from poking him in eyes. Soon he will be big enough to defend himself and he can spend more time on the floor playing with the others.
Such sweet pictures - don't forget Chad should have Jeremiah's boosterseat done anyday! You're doing so well, your a great Mother! Three children under 3 can be tiring!
ReplyDeleteGod's richest love and life! Wendy