It may look like little JJ does not really wear clothes, but that is not true. Babies are just so cute naked and he always smiles interacts more when I am changing him. Who could not love that little lip? It looks to me that he is taking after my dad with that big lip. While JJ was sitting on the changing table charming me, the other two were running around with cow hats on. I made Micah hold Grace's hand because he always wants to stand with his nose against the camera when I take a picture. I also discovered something about Grace today. I probably took ten pictures of her today and she was not looking at the camera in a single one. She tends to look down or close her eyes when I take the picture. I was not using the flash today so she wasn't trying to avoid the bright light in her eyes. Kids are silly! She had better outgrow that soon because she has the prettiest blue eyes and I want some pictures of them.


Darlin' babes - is so much fun to watch them grow and change and accomplish new things! God bless your happy home!
ReplyDeleteLove, GD