The weather has been a little weird these past couple of weeks. We have had days like yesterday that are so cold and fall-like. Other days Grace nearly overheats on her walk home from school because I dressed her for the cool morning weather. We didn't end up getting family pictures last year so I made a real effort to get it done this year. The day and time were moved several times for many reasons but we finally got them done two weeks ago.
After the first couple of date changes I started to worry that I would have to pick different clothes for the family. I set our wardrobe when I thought it was going to be hot and summer-like. Some of us even got new clothes to match and changing all that up was just more than my mind could handle. Small things cause me worry. Fortunately the day ended up sunny and not too cold. The pictures that I have seen turned out great.
Of course, I think my kids are the cutest kids but that one above really makes their eyes look blue. Now off to chose the best one(s) for our Christmas card!



No comments:
Post a Comment