September 12, 2014

First day of school - JJ

JJ started preschool Tuesday.  Eric and I decided that we both need it.  He needs some time around other kids and I need some time to recharge so I am a better mommy for him.  He was so excited to take his Spiderman "suitcase" with him.  As with Grace's first day of school, he was ready to hop out of bed as soon as I came in his room. 



If it is warm enough we walk to school.  I like getting outside and I think the kids like it too.  JJ is not one to cry when I leave him places so I wasn't worried about him fussing at school.  He did look a little hesitant at first but warmed up to his teacher right away. 

 
 
Trying to pry information about school out of a three year old is never easy but it sounds like he enjoyed himself.  Thursday they did something with instruments and he was pretty excited about that!  I'm glad he is having fun and getting involved with kids outside of our family.  

1 comment: