This is Cody looking at me wishing I would let him sleep on the couch.
This is Delilah looking at the road wondering if there is a better family out there. Maybe one that does not have three little hooligans and that lets her sleep upstairs on the bed.
Now we have three kids, and gone are the days of sitting on the couch with us and having her ears scratched. Here is Lilah sitting right on my lap back when I was pregnant with Grace.In anticipation of the impending living situation change we have scheduled a day at the "spa" for both dogs. By tonight they will be washed, scrubbed, trimmed, brushed and flossed to a high shine. Maybe we will have to let them sleep upstairs...


Alas, they will survive where ever they sleep, still two of the most well cared for dogs I know! They love those 3 babes, even if they get less lap time! Great pics!
ReplyDelete