Last week after I did my weekly shopping I decided to treat the kids to McDonald's before we left town. Well, it was really more of a treat for me since it meant I didn't have to make lunch. Apparently noon on Saturday is not a busy time, we had the play-place all to our self. The novelty of eating "chicken n fren fries" was enough to keep them at the table long enough to eat a little before they ran off to explore.
Grace had no fear, she climbed all over it and even went down the tube slide by herself!
Micah was a little slower but he loved it too. They make these climbing places a lot bigger than they used to so I was able to help him go down the slide.
Either Grace's pants are a little too big or her flat butt and non-existent hips can't keep them up. I think it's kind of cute, hehe.
JJ did very well even though he was hungry and had a wet diaper. When we got home the older two went down for naps and I got to spend some time with my little man. Happy smiles!





Those babes are too adorable!! That last one of Jeremiah is so great!!!
ReplyDeleteoxoxoxo GD