May 24, 2011

Watch your kids: A public service announcement

The other day I gave each of the kids a piece of "hunting candy" (see yesterday's post) and let them go on their merry way. I sat down to the computer to work on important things and kind of forgot about the chocolate Micah was eating. Let's be honest, I was probably checking my Facebook. A few minuets later Micah came back to ask for more and this is what I saw: Click on the picture to view the full extent of his chocolate adventure. (Please note the look Gracie is giving his sweet and delicious fingers, pun intended.)



Grace decided she needed to help him and set out to clean up whatever Micah had not managed to get in his mouth. Here she surveys the best angle at which to attack the prey.



Mmmmmm yummy, chocolate! Micah giggled every time she licked his fingers, it must have really tickled.

The moral of the story is that I should pay closer attention to my kids, especially if they have candy. You never know where those little chocolate covered fingers may land!

1 comment:

  1. Catching memories! Babes, what can ya say! Gotta love them to pieces!!!

    oxoxo GD

    ReplyDelete