Grace and Micah come get in bed with us almost every morning. We try to convince them that it is still night time and they should go back to bed and let us sleep. But now that the sun comes up so early it is getting harder and harder to make them believe us. Micah tried to pretend he was sleeping...little stinker. One second after I took his picture he popped up again.

With all the commotion, JJ usually wakes up soon after the other two climb in with us. They absolutely love trying to play with him.

Look, he smiles! If you look really closely you can see a little dimple, it is on the right side of his face. It makes me melt every time I see it! Eric kind of makes fun of me but I know he thinks it is cute too.
There is something about babes and Dad & Mom's bed - they are great for jumping on, too! Stephanie was so impressed when Grace broke of 1/2 of her cookie for Micah - she said she hoped Kade will be that great with Kasara someday!
ReplyDelete