April 30, 2011

A week in pictures

We got G a Tinkerbell costume for Halloween and she wore it but didn't really like it. Last week she asked for it and even wanted to wear the skirt that goes with it. Yay, she likes to dress up!









When Papa is gone I text him pictures of the kids. Here G and M are eating supper, I think it was chicken nuggets.













G is going to be three and she has a funny way of counting with her fingers. In stead of holding down her pinkie with her thumb she holds down some other finger. In the picture below it is her first finger, most other times it is her middle or ring finger she holds down.









G usually has me leave the light on in her room at bedtime so she can read a book before going to sleep. Here is what she looked like when I went in to turn out the light a couple nights ago.









Last week I made the epic trek to Walmart for groceries with all three kids. It was not so bad, I didn't need very much and was able to get through the store pretty quickly. Up until I went to check out. The cardinal rule of waiting to check out is that you should never, never, under any circumstance jump lanes. There was only one couple ahead of me and they ended up taking so long that I broke my own rule and moved to another lane. It turned out fine though because as I was waiting in the new line they opened up another register and called me over, yay!





Our church meets in a school gym and I ended up bringing a stroller for JJ last week. Papa was gone and we were having an Easter breakfast so JJ needed to be contained somewhere he wasn't in the way. It ended up being an even better idea than originally planned. Micah pushed him all over the place, thus keeping him occupied where I could see him as well. At first I turned the wheels so he could only push the stroller in a circle but he got wise to that in a hurry and learned how to turn it himself.



There have been a couple of nice days this spring so I have tried to take the kids out as much as possible. We were able to spend the afternoon outside on my day off and finished with supper on the deck again. G and M love running around on the grass!



1 comment:

  1. How wonderful children fill our lives! So glad they have a Mom who appreciates even the smallest accomplishments they make! Great pics.

    Love, GD

    ReplyDelete