August 30, 2014
Dandelions
Most of the dandelions have already died this year, along with most of the grass in town. But my little boys found a couple while we were out on a walk the other day. They had already gone to seed so they asked me to take picture of them blowing the seeds away. I may be a tiny bit biased, but I think they are the cutest little boys ever. Just look at that cute curly hair!
This child presents his own unique challenges as far as obedience but I forget all of that when I look at his cute little face.
Grace is going to Kindergarten and JJ is going to Preschool this year so I will get a couple hours a week alone with this handsome guy. I am so excited to spend some one-on-one time with him. He responded really well to school and piano lessons last year so hopefully we can build on that this year. Maybe I will use the alone time to work on piano.
We have had a fun summer in our new house but are excited for fall and school. Hopefully all three of the kids do well this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment