June 06, 2013
Happy Birthday - Chippy
Happy birthday to my littlest brother. No longer a teenager. I'm proud of you for the cool promotion you got at your job, it didn't take long for them to see that you are a great guy! Thank you for all your help watching my kids over the last couple of years. I know I can count on you to take them at the last second and they all love their Uncle Abu. Good luck with school in a new state this fall, I know you are going to love it. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little sad that just as I move here you move far a way. Three siblings an hour away and within six months after I get here, two of you move away. Should I be worried? I guess one town can't hold all of us! See you around Chippy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment