June 20, 2013

Everyday


Everyday my kids play outside.  Sometimes all together, sometimes individually, sometimes the older two pair up and the little one runs around on his own.  I'm glad they can run around and play outside. 


Everyday there are new adventures.  None of them are interested in climbing our trees, yet!  But sometimes I get them to let me put them up in one.  This particular time Micah changed his mind just before I picked him up.  JJ changed his mind when I let go of him in the tree, thus the angry face.  Someday he will probably not want to get down from that tree. 


Everyday there are smiles and hugs.  These two love each other so much, or in Grace's words "theirchother."  Micah says that "hugging you is love-a-ing you."  He tells me he loves me at random times throughout the day.  True, it is not all hugs and smiles; they have their share of fighting and name calling.  Usually by the end of the day when I'm tucking them in bed I just remember how sweet they are and cuddle them a little more. 


Everyday there are dogs.  Not usually this one though!  My brother brought his four month old St. Bernard puppy to a family picnic and JJ was fascinated.  True, he could probably swallow any of our four dogs without even a hiccup but he was so soft and cuddly!  JJ loves chasing our dogs around the farm.  I love watching our little pack of puppies run around together.  I'm glad my kids get to have dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment