... In the Wild Wild West. This is what Micah declares when he sees someone wearing a cowboy hat. That can be more than once a day out here.
We got the older two cowboy hats this summer. I think they fit their personality. Grace got one with purple trim, cute, and girly.
Micah's is plain straw with a brown band. I think he looks like a little Amish boy. He does not usually call it a cowboy hat, to him it is a "farmer man hat."
Of course, I think they are cute all the time.
Not to be left out, here is JJ eyeing my hat. He likes to play around with whatever hat the kids have. I'm willing to bet that a second after this picture was taken he noticed that the door was open and made a break for it.





Cowboy,Cowgirl or farmer ... they are adorable!
ReplyDeleteG&G D.