September 12, 2012
Time To Wake Up
As fall approaches, we are trying to get into a daily routine. The kids slept in until around 8 most days this summer but they need to be up a little earlier now that Grace is in school. My sister has boys that get up really early in the morning so I kind of pat myself on the back when my kids sleep in until after eight. Turns out they do not need any encouragement to get up early. After the first morning when I went into wake them up at seven, their internal clocks re-set and they are now up at seven every morning.
These pictures were taken the second morning. As I was walking to their room I could hear little voices talking together. When I opened the door this is what I saw, Grace and Micah reading books together in Micah's little bed. It was so sweet!
If my kids could be as sweet and kind to each other all day as they are right away in the morning and at bed time, my life would be a lot less stressful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Building precious memories!
ReplyDeleteG&G D.