January 14, 2012

Shameless Product Plug - Photographer

After taking a break for Christmas, here is the first product plug of the new year.

We finally got a professional family picture taken this summer. We had gotten pictures taken of the kids but it was about time to get a nice picture of us as a family.  Eric's cousin is a photographer so we got her to take pictures of us when we were back to Minnesota this summer. 

I think she did a great job!  At times it felt like no one was looking at the camera and all the kids were running around but she managed to get  a lot of good shots.  I am always amazed that photographers are able to get kids to not only look at the camera but also squeeze a smile out of them. 



I was very happy with the pictures we got.  If she wouldn't have been nine months pregnant at our wedding, she would have done those pictures too.  I would recommend her to anyone.  If you are interested, she has a Facebook page and a website for her business.  It is Creative Focus Photography.  She has pictures of some of her other work as well as contact info.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment