Happy new year everyone! It has been an event and change filled year at our house...and camper...and mobile home. Maybe I'll have to do a year-in-review post this week. In the meantime, here is the conclusion of our week of Christmas festivities. The kids and I drove back home to Eric Monday after Christmas so we could open presents as a family Tuesday morning. It's been a while since I've been away from Eric that long and I missed him a lot!
We hung stockings on the microwave table, the kids ran down the hall so fast excited to see what Santa put under the tree that they had to be stopped at the stockings.
I promise JJ was interested in his toys. He was also interested in what Papa was doing with the camera. It was kind of fun to have a baby as old as him. Since his birthday is in January he is old enough to be a lot more interested than the other two were on their first Christmas.
Both Grace and Micah were excited about the gun Micah got. It came with shells (that Micah refers to as "batteries") and makes real gunshot sounds. I think I'm going to take the batteries out soon...
His first order of business was to shoot at the antlers on the wall.
Grace was also excited about the princess dress-up set we got her. It is so much fun when they are as excited to get the gifts as we were to buy them.
Since Eric wasn't with us to open gifts at my parent's, he opened his with the kids. You pretty much can't go wrong if you get him something that says Oliver on it. Last year mom got him an Oliver sweatshirt. This year it is the coat hook he is holding below. He was pretty excited about it. He said it looks just like the front end of that one Oliver they have. I know he told me what model it was but let's be honest, all the numbers sound the same to me.
I hope you all had a merry Christmas too!


No comments:
Post a Comment