We like to say that this little man is "padded." Anne Shirley would have given anything to have squishy hands and round arms like my little boy has.

I'm pretty sure Micah sleeps on his stomach. Any doubt I had was removed when I changed him out of his jammies the other morning. If you look very close at the picture below you can see the impression of a zipper down his front. If you look even closer you can maybe see the texture of the jammies impressed on the rest of his skin. (Clicking on the picture will make it larger if you doubt me).
One last look at those little padded feet. Someday he is going to have big, manly feet and these soft baby feet will be a thing of the past. If he ever forgets that he was a padded little boy I will have these pictures as proof.

Look for these pictures in his graduation announcement. :)
Anne of Green Gables - excellent movie - know what you mean! Micah is such a nice little boy - so easy to care for - he and Hazel play so well together - fun to watch!
ReplyDeleteoxoxo GD
his padded body goes well with his pleasant disposition!
ReplyDelete