I knew there had to be a way to get the pictures from my phone onto my blog. I have had this blog for nearly three years and a phone with internet capabilities for about two and half. Friday afternoon I finally figured out how to make it work!
You will probably see a lot more blogging from me now. I go on all my breaks at work alone and it is the perfect time to get some blogging in with no distractions. Using the computer at home comes with a certain amount of hazard. It only takes one stray hand slapping the keyboard for pictures and text disappear forever.
It is also a good way to get some pictures off my phone. There are so many times I don't have a camera on me (when I am nursing for example) so I take pictures with my phone. Also, I am still having a hard time getting used to my new camera. The camera on my phone has no settings to mess with leaving me wondering if I had chosen just the right setting for the picture I am about to take. The one big downfall of my camera phone is that there is a really long delay between when the button is pushed to take the picture and when the picture is actually taken. With little kids that can be interesting, you have no idea how many camera phone pictures have been deleted because the kid that was being cute moved a little while the picture was being taken and all I got was a big blur.
It is also handy in the kitchen when I need to take a picture quickly. These two pictures are for the benefit of my dad. He would always get a little uptight when he would go to have some cereal, or really any item packaged in a plastic bag, and find that it had been 'opened'.
I 'opened' this bag of instant pancakes. It was too good not to share. Notice how the bag is riped down the side in such a way it can not be neatly rolled up and returned to the box until next time? I ended up putting the rest of the mix in a Ziploc bag. Maybe next time I'll use a scissors instead of trying to open it on my own. Thanks Dad, I think of you every time I use that bag of pancake mix!
Here is my little blog helper. She is always standing next to me when I am on the computer. "Let me do it Mama, hold me. I want fruit snacks. Micah is hurting me." She is pretty cute though!
The other morning Grace decided she wanted to wear sunglasses to Grandma's house. She ran around wearing them while we were getting ready and wore them all the way to Grandma's. When we pulled up to the house and she was about to get out she dropped them into my purse telling me she wanted to: put them in my package for later.







No comments:
Post a Comment