April 15, 2011

First Picnic

It was so warm and sunny earlier this week I decided to take supper outside. It was so exciting for Grace and Micah they hardly ate a thing.


Grace pointed out the moon in the sky. See there it is Mama... Sure enough, there it was.



She was very busy looking around. Micah, who I can typically count on to eat all his food and more, did not even finish one bowl of hotdish.


Who wants to sit still at the table and eat when there are puddles to be splashing in?


They jumped up and down in those two little spots of water until there was nothing left. I'm excited for more nice spring evenings out on the deck. It gets very hot out there in the summer but this time of the year is just right.

1 comment:

  1. They do just love that deck! I take them out there with the ball and sit on the steps so they can kick it all they want and not lose it! What fab pics!

    Blessings, GD

    ReplyDelete