Yesterday JJ and I tackled the boy's room. It is such a disaster, you can hardly walk in there. Kids accumulate so many toys and there doesn't seem to be a way to change that. I know for myself, every time I need a quick gift for a birthday or Christmas my default is to grab something from the toy aisle. They love getting new stuff and really enjoy playing with pretty much anything. It won't be long before they outgrow toys and can keep their rooms organized on their own. For now I let it get so bad you can't walk from the door to their beds, then spend an entire day sorting, organizing and throwing things out. It looks so much better now and the boys are interested in playing with different toys, now that they can find everything.
Grace and Micah have been fighting some kind of illness for over a week now. They have today off school so hopefully they can have this extra day to rest and drink a lot of water.
This weekend was unseasonably warm so we took advantage and did a lot of farm work. We spent several hours outside just doing things that get put off when it is cold. I am glad we got that break from the freeze for a few days. We are halfway through winter now!



No comments:
Post a Comment