Yesterday my little girl went off to her first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited that when I went in to wake her up (hours before she usually gets up), she hoped right out of bed ready to go. We practically ran to keep up with her on the way to school.
She had a great day and is so excited to keep going back. Her favorite thing was playing outside and her least favorite was nap time. She already made a friend and managed to remember the names of a couple kids in her class. I think school is going to be pretty fun for her this year.
The boys will be starting next week, JJ in preschool at Grace's school and Micah preschool at home. I'm excited for them too. JJ needs some interaction with other kids and it will be fun to have Micah to myself for a couple of hours a week.



Darlin' pics .. G&G D.
ReplyDelete