January 26, 2013

Winter vs. Shorts


It's January and it's pretty cold so the kids get bundled up when we have to go out of the house.  JJ has been refusing to wear a hat.  Unless of course it is his idea.  But he just looks so darn cute with his little puppy hat!

Grace had to change her pants after being outside the other day and came out of her room in summer shorts.  Instead of finding the warmest sweat pants in her drawer and requesting hot cocoa for a snack, this girl wears shorts and asks, nay begs, for a ice cream bar.  I guess if that is what she wants!


Never one to be left behind by his big sister, Micah also insisted on warming up after playing outside by licking on some ice cream.  I have to say I agree with them, it is never too cold out to enjoy a little ice cream.  Their great grandpa A would be proud of them.  I always remember looking forward to "a little dish of ice cream" before bed when we stayed overnight. 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds just like their Grandpa Cliff!


    Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete