Some days we just have to stay inside. I'm ashamed to say that the kids usually wind up watching a lot of TV on those days. I would like to say that the kids are only allowed a little TV per day or that sometimes a whole day goes by with no TV but that is just not the reality around here. I try to make it a last resort though! The other day the kids were filling some extra time by reading cookbooks. They love to look at all the pretty pictures and pretend that they are making dinner for everyone.
Grace likes to sleep with her blanket snuggled close to her neck so this must be an extension of that.
JJ wants to be close to whatever Grace and Micah are doing. Most of the time this means he is crawling or walking on the table. I would rather he didn't do that, I am always worried that he will not know how to get off and wind up hitting his head or something. I did let him sit up there and eat his cookie one day though. The other two were down for naps and he was already up there. I love his little chubby cheeks.




With this cold weather indoor is often the only option ... you are selective in what your babes watch ... many of the programs are learning ones ... it dropped down from 30's to 11 today down here.
ReplyDeleteG&G D.