The kids and I have been enjoying it too! There have been several days throughout the winter with warm temps. We played at the park more than a couple of times. Once in December, we even walked to the post office. These pictures were taken last week. JJ had such a great time running around. I am looking forward to watching him run around at the park this summer.
Grace and Micah tried out the new playground equipment. It was installed just before it got cold so they didn't get much chance to play on it last fall.
The next two pictures were taken on Tuesday. It was -20 Monday morning and snowing Tuesday. I didn't even bother to go outside to take the picture. It was too cold!
Now, just a couple of days later, most of the snow is gone and I have the doors on the South side of the house open to let in the warm sun. We didn't go to the park but Grace and Micah did get to play outside for about an hour in the sun. I'm not too worried about having a hard winter. Here it is March already and we have only had a handful of cold days and even fewer days of snowfall. I know that farmers probably need the snow but it makes Eric's job driving truck a whole lot easier. I don't worry about him as much when the roads are dry.


We went back up north for a week, but got out on Saturday before the snow and the freezing cold temps! And it was a good choice :-)
ReplyDelete