Little JJ is such a happy man. He runs around the house from one thing to the next. If there is music on he claps his hands and bobs his head. We are trying to teach him how to pray at meal time. We all clap our hands because he loves to do that then we stop and fold hands. He is slowly catching on.
He still only knows one word, ball, but he applies it to pretty much everything. He is pretty smart though, yesterday he came running into the kitchen barefoot. I asked him where his socks were and he looked down and studied his feet.
JJ's happy little smile and big dimple are so cute! He can almost get out of anything with that smile and cute eyes. I think those big blue eyes are going to be trouble when he gets older. When he is happy I forget the last time he cried or threw his food. I think kids do that so we only remember when they are cute. It totally works!

No comments:
Post a Comment