... and driving a tractor in the tractor pull". His father's response when I said Micah's new haircut made him look older. As cute as he looks with long hair, I wanted to see his pretty blue eyes. Side note, he has the same brow line his dad has. That means that even when Micah opens his eyes as wide as they go, it still looks like they are half closed. Sometimes I make fun of Eric when he is really into telling me something because it looks like he is frowning. He doesn't think it is as funny as I do.
Back to Micah's haircut. He sat very well for the stylest and did everything she asked him to, I was so proud!
Before:
After:
The main reason I took him for a professional haircut instead of giving him a trim myself is because I had a little bit of an accident last time I tried. I may or may not have trimmed the top of one of his ears, and it may or may not have bled... a lot. It will be a long time before Micah gets another home haircut. For his sake and mine.
handsome boy!
ReplyDeleteSweet cheeks...Micah man...Meema...still the adorable grandson even with the new cut.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, G&G D.