February 21, 2010

Sister and Brother

I think Grace kind of likes Micah. When I ask her if she is a good big sister she says, yah. One of the first things she says in the morning is: Meemah? Meemah sleeping?
He loves to talk to her. Grace almost always climbs up on the changing table when I am changing him so they can talk and she can "help" me. He always grabs for her face, he loves faces.

It would be kind of cute if she could actually hold him but Micah is almost as big as her so it usually does not work out.

What is my fascination with trying to get a picture of her giving him a kiss? She will usually kiss him when we tell her it is time to kiss good night and sometimes she will just do it on her own. But I feel the need to insist she kiss him while I have the camera out. Maybe because I think it is just so darn cute. I'm glad my kids like each other and if someday that changes I want to have this picture to look back on.

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!! I also approve of all of the shirtless Micah shots, you know how I love baby rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is quite "mother Grace" with Micah at our house, too! He is her Micah - "MINE" - she will share him with Emmit, tho.

    Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete