February 20, 2010

This month in Micah news

He is growing fast! It seems like he learns something new everyday. We tried cereal for the first time almost a month ago, it was a big hit. He eats it as fast as we can shovel it in.
Here is Micah's four month picture. For those of you keeping track at home, that was over a month ago. Maybe from now on I should have Papa make supper when he gets home from work so I can focus on what is really important: posting pictures of my cute kids on this blog.

Five months, taken this week! I just have him in a onsie because I wanted to see his fat legs. They are so fat that I can't get my fingers around his thighs. His legs are as big around as Grace's.

And now for the big changes, his first tooth poked through Thursday. I noticed the second one was out last night too. He seems to be taking it pretty well, teething can be interesting. He is such an easy going baby that other than a little extra fussiness now and then you would hardly know he is getting teeth.


He learned how to roll over this month too. He rolled over once or twice in the past but he got really good at it this week. Now any time I lie him on his back he immediately rolls to his tummy. We have officialy moved beyond leaving him on the floor to play on a blanket. He can be on the floor only when Eric or I can watch him. The other night I put him on his blanket and went in the other room, when I came back he was completly off it. We call him a little turtle because when he is on his tummy he lifts his head so high to look around.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're getting a chance to blog more again - we enjoy them so much, and can send them to friends - B E A utiful children!

    Love, G&G D

    ReplyDelete