Today my sister turns 27, happy birthday Anna! I don't really remember the last time I spent your birthday with you but I know I spent at least the first 19 with you. Who could forget that bunny cake one year in Milnor? Or ending up celebrating your birthday two years in a row in Arizona even though we only lived there for eight months. While looking for a picture of you last night I found one of your 18th. Do you remember where you were on your 18th birthday, Hot Mama? Rachel, Molly and I road tripped out to MWSB and stayed with you that weekend. There are a couple interesting pictures of you and Andrea rubbing cake on each other's faces. I am sure you also remember the many times your birthday has fallen on Easter too.

I hope you have great day with your family out there and I miss you a lot. Maybe if I don't have a baby this year, or next, we can come celebrate your birthday with you next year. Or maybe we should just wait another year and come out for the big 3-0. Bahahahah we are almost 30!
Don't think I didn't remember your birthday, I'm blogging aren't I? I didn't get you a card because I planned to spend some time making a really cute, thoughtful one. But the day just came up so fast I didn't have time, if only I had known about your birthday a couple months in advance I would have had time to get something together. Well, better luck next year! Love you!
Aaaawwwww! Thanks big sis! I miss you so much! I do remember that bunny birthday cake - I thought Rick was so smart to use his coffee cup to prop it up!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LATE! GOD'S RICHEST BLESSINGS, ALWAYS!
ReplyDeleteCliff & Wendy