April 28, 2009

What will it be?

Tomorrow we find out if Grace will get a brother or sister this fall. I'm pretty excited to see the little bean flipping around and kicking its legs. It's been moving around a lot more this week, I feel it kick mostly at work because I sit a lot. If I have the time and motivation I may try to post some updated ultrasound pictures by the end of the week.
Grace has been growing and changing every day. She talks almost constantly from the time I pick her up in the evening until she goes to bed. She has been learning new sounds and every time she learns something new she says it over and over all day. My favorite is when she says mama mama mama. I realized today when I picked her up from Grandma's that she will say it not only when she talks to me but also when she is looking at cows. It is probably how she says Moo, it is cute either way.

3 comments:

  1. I was just wondering if you felt the baby kicking a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaahhh! I can't wait to find out! I have some nursing blankets for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now, we know who it is - but will let Mamma blog it - now Graceie says mmmmmmmmmm to the cows and MaMa when she waved goodbye out the window this morning to Tina - love the yellow background - Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete