Here is a picture of our little man, there isn't any doubt in my mind that it's a boy. I had a third ultrasound today and the tech confirmed what you can see in this picture. Now all we have to do is find a name. The little guy moves around a lot! I don't notice that he moves more than Grace did but in all three ultrasounds he moved so much it was sometimes hard for them to get clear pictures. Today he was laying with his head down, hands behind his head and legs up kicking, must be the life!
Since I last blogged Grace has been busy! Emmit came over to visit a couple weeks ago so she had to show him one of her favorite things to do. They had fun trying to pull books off the bookshelf. The shelves are kind of deep so I have been pushing the books all of the way to the back. That just slowed them down a little, when they want something they get it!

Another favorite thing to do, pull everything off the changing table. Here she is about to reach for the next diaper. She knows she shouldn't be pulling the diapers off so when I come in tell her no and pick them back up she says "no no no no no no." But she is just so cute I don't really care that she makes a mess.

Grace also attended her first prom two weeks ago. Here she is with her cousin Tyler, I think she is a little tired and she had a little cold so she wasn't as happy as she usually is. She was happy later though, she kept standing up on my lap to smile and wave at the lady sitting behind me while we watched grand march. She does not always want to go to strangers or people she does not know well but she is almost always willing to smile and wave and "talk" to just about anyone.
Since I last blogged Grace has been busy! Emmit came over to visit a couple weeks ago so she had to show him one of her favorite things to do. They had fun trying to pull books off the bookshelf. The shelves are kind of deep so I have been pushing the books all of the way to the back. That just slowed them down a little, when they want something they get it!
Another favorite thing to do, pull everything off the changing table. Here she is about to reach for the next diaper. She knows she shouldn't be pulling the diapers off so when I come in tell her no and pick them back up she says "no no no no no no." But she is just so cute I don't really care that she makes a mess.

Grace also attended her first prom two weeks ago. Here she is with her cousin Tyler, I think she is a little tired and she had a little cold so she wasn't as happy as she usually is. She was happy later though, she kept standing up on my lap to smile and wave at the lady sitting behind me while we watched grand march. She does not always want to go to strangers or people she does not know well but she is almost always willing to smile and wave and "talk" to just about anyone.

Great pictures - we really enjoy all that you put on here - just 4 1/2 more months till doodle doo joins the rest of the family - can't believe how long and tall Grace Marie is getting - has Mamma's legs.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa & Grandma D.
So excited for your new little guy!!
ReplyDelete