Grace walks! This weekend she took her first official steps at Rachel and Nic's house. The video below is not even the best representation of her waking, she was walking farther, alone, before I could get the camera out. She has not walked as much today since we got home but she is more confident standing and walking while holding our hands. I think she is still a little young to walk but am very excited that she did! My hope is that she is walking very well on her own before the next one is born, then I won't need to carry her as much when I am fat pregnant and when I have a newborn.
We all had a lot of fun up north this weekend visiting grandpa, grandma and all the aunts and uncles and cousins. Grace seemed to get along fine with all the busyness and people around. She was even giving hugs and kisses by Sunday.
Oh! She is so cute! We had a lot of fun with you guys last weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo great to see Daddy on a video, too - these are great - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLoveth, G & G Duske