This weekend we got Grace a new toy. I have been wanting something she could push around as she likes to stand but is not quite ready to walk. This toy is perfect, it stands up so she can push it and folds down so she can ride on it (when she figures that out!). I had to try it out as soon as we got home. She had so much fun running around the house. As you can see, she is still working on steering, she has since gotten a little better. My favorite part of the video is the last couple of seconds when she stops and smiles. Enjoy!
I can't wait to see her again - what a cutie! Isn't that thing awesome? The boys still play with theirs!
ReplyDeleteToo cute for words, darlin' child, we sure enjoy these things you share on your blog!
ReplyDeleteGrandp & Grandma D.