Spring has been a little weird this year. We had some nice days in March then snow a couple times in April. So far May has not had any snow, fingers crossed! The kids soaked up as much sun as they could when the snow started to melt the last week in April.
The chickens have been running around now that it is nice out. It is so fun to watch them run all over the yard looking for tasty treats.
This was our last blizzard, mid-April. It snowed for three days without stopping. Before that, our snow was almost completely gone.
Most of that snow melted and the sun came out by the next weekend so my cousin went ahead with plans to have an outdoor wedding. It was still chilly but at least it wasn't snowing! My grandma was one of the flower girls for the wedding, she looked so pretty.
A couple of the kids were sick but Eric volunteered to stay home with them so I could still make it to the wedding. I love being able to see some of my cousins and extended family. Now that we are all adults with jobs and families, we don't get together as much as we did when we were kids. So many of us live within an hour of the same metro area now, I really should try to get together more.
The wedding was for a cousin on my mom's side which means I got to see my grandma! I hope I'm that spry and beautiful at 88 years old.






No comments:
Post a Comment